- Category: PCSUP Content Slider
- Published: Monday, 21 July 2014 17:58
- Hits: 1073
Gain balance, felxibilty and strength through Park City SUP's Yoga classes.
Classes are offered 6 times each week, with a special "Yoga and Concerts" class on Wednesday evenings.
Please CLICK HERE to view our Yoga schedule and get signed up!
Looking for a different date or time for Park City SUP Yoga? We can accomodate groups of 3+ for custom dates and times. Please call us at 801-558-9878 to schedule.
The Park City SUP Kids Camp is a great way for your child to get outside and exercise in a fun, unique environment. Participants will spend 5 days on the water learning water safety, paddle techniques and board manipulation with a certified SUP instructor.
Kids Camps fill up fast!
$150.00 per child.
CLICK HERE to register!
SUP Fit is all about endurance, strength and of course, balance. During our SUP Fit class, you will work up a sweat while balancing atop a surfboard shaped SUP.
Classes are $20 and include all of you rentals equipment needs.
CLICK HERE to sign up!
Private and group SUP lessons are available. Park City SUP will fit you with a board, paddle, personal floatation device and give you the run-down on SUP techniques from a World Paddle Association certified instructor.
All SUP levels welcome. Whether it is your first time on a board or you are looking to win that next race, we can show you how it's done. Our team of instructors have all been personally trained by Trent Hickman (pictured above), who has been racing competitively since 2009. Trent is a Utah Summer Games Gold medalist and has raced in Hawaii, Mexico, California and, of course, Utah. Trent has been on Pau Hana and Riviera Paddlesurf's pro race teams.
• 1-hour lesson: All levels (Deer Valley), $50/person, includes equipment rental.
• 2-hour lesson/tour: All levels (Jordanelle Reservoir), $75/person, includes equipment rental, personal portraits and snacks and drinks post tour.
• SUP Surf Lesson (Jordanelle Reservoir): $200/hour. SUP Surf Lessons are taught behind a Supra World Edition boat. Up to 8 people on board.
Please call in advance to schedule all tours and lessons: 801-558-9878